"I am a fearless chameleon who witnesses the full potential in others."
The statement above is an example of a purpose statement. A purpose statement is often a seemingly illogical combination of words that means something only to the person who wrote it. For me, that one sentence embodies everything that my work is about- as a coach, photographer and public speaker. It represents my willingness to adapt, at all costs, to serve and encourage the greatness that I believe already exists in everyone. That is my commitment to the select entrepreneurs that are determined to be a perfect fit for my coaching services.
With nearly 30 years as a small business owner, I share in your intention to make your business more successful. I built an unconventional business as a portrait photographer to an unparalleled level of success. This was accomplished by thinking very differently than traditional business methods and with keen intuition. Entrepreneurs are always looking to ‘step up’. Perhaps you want to expand your market, increase volume, sales or delve into new areas of service. Or you want an 'idea partner'- someone to support you in managing client relationships, employees, business culture and offer resources. As we work together you can be assured of developing many creative ideas on attracting new business that are in line with current trends. We will seek solutions to obstacles and areas of expansion that you may have never considered before. To use an old adage, you’re not simply given the fish but taught HOW to fish. This creates significant and sustainable change.
My skillset tends to be a perfect fit for two distinct groups-
1) Entrepreneurs- small business owners who are highly successful, are all in, fully committed and feel like they are serving everyone around them and need someone to support them.
2) Creatives- photographers, interior designers, coaches and other service-based professionals who work from a true sense of purpose who may or may not have reached their full earning potential.
- Really ‘see’ a long term and flexible vision for your business and life
- Having an idea partner to co-create with
- A business strategist to move your business forward
- A broader view to point out blind spots so you don't bump into walls you don't see coming
- Leadership development to support you in being an effective leader
- Evaluate and develop sales strategies to increase sales and profits
- Marketing material review for continuity of branding and effective messaging
- Access to an extensive network of resources and leadership development peers
- Someone to hold you accountable so that you achieve your objectives
- Increase motivation and focus so that you receive the joy out of the business you've created
- Self development to enhance your life in and out of the workplace
"As the leader of a corporation, the act of juggling daily business issues, yet still keeping my eye on long term growth and development had become more challenging than ever. My decision to engage Jeff for one-to-one coaching has been one of the best investments I've made in many years...for myself, for the company, AND for our clients. Jeff is tremendously prepared for each coaching session. He is always using a blend of concrete teaching tools and intuitive exercises that bring tremendous value to each coaching call. As a business owner himself... he GETS IT."- MH
Creating sustainable change takes time. For this reason, my coaching is offered as a one year coaching relationship. You receive three 45 minute calls per month, a templated weekly report for check-in/feedback, access to all my products such as webinars, EBooks, etc for free and my content rich Learning Library with book suggestions, favorite videos and informative articles. I will also make myself available within 24 hours to assist with crisis management should urgent business matters arise.
This is for past clients only. If you need support working on something specific or as a follow up, Quick Assist is a 90 minute call to address your need with a 15 minute follow up 30 days later.
Coaching at your business location and with your entire team is available. A program for a full day or multiple days will be developed to suit your specific needs and goals. This is ground breaking work. Having a fresh look at your business location can be invaluable. Suggestions for a ‘make-over’, ways to use space more effectively and creating an inspiring environment are all likely. Along with plenty of coaching and thought provoking exercises on-site coaching is jam packed, intensive work guaranteed to create radical change.
Retreat Without Going Anywhere
Does your business have a slow season? Or are you running all the time and recognize the need to slow down and re-group? I can develop a program specifically for you and support you through the process without ever leaving home base. Research has shown the benefits of slowing down, creating open space and an open mind. A clear head fosters creative thoughts and solutions. It has been proven that growth is faster and more significant after a period of insight. This is a custom designed program based on your needs and objectives.